As we learn to sing, it is common for us to focus as a priority on the technical aspects of the voice, without going deep into the message that should convey the song or the attitude with which we sing it.
This is normal at first, but if what you want besides learning to sing well is to be a good performer, you have to work on your body expression.
The magical interaction between artist and audience has its zenith during the performance, that's why it's important cultivate habits on stage that enhance your artistic connection with your audience.
And this is what we're going to learn in our body expression lab. A workshop that will help you not only to broadcast while singing, but free yourself from fears and manage your nerves on stage.
In this workshop we will work the song by heart. We recommend that you choose topics that technically do not hinder you from making the most of your time.
What are we going to do in this workshop
- We will find our comfort and get rid of the tensions.
- We will adapt the music to our personality and avoid the imposture.
- We will learn how to use our body language to impact public perception.
- We will work on our security and trust, and we'll use gestures and facial expressions to convey them.
- We'll handle time control: every minute counts on the stage.
- We'll smile!
Because it's one thing to sing and another to get excited
Over 12 years with some experience in singing and/or theatre
Place, Date and time:
Bailén, 215 – 08037 Barcelona / Not programmed
Price: 48 €
(Special price for students, 35 €)