Queen Special Singing Workshop
If you belong to the X Generation you're sure to have lived in first person the success of the British rock band, Queen, who was born in London in 1970.
The band, formed by the missing Freddie Mercury, guitarist Brian May, drummer Roger Taylor and bassist John Deacon (already retired), achieved international success thanks to its single Bohemian Rhapsody and its musical diversity, their vocal harmonies and multi-layered arrangements.
After 15 studio albums, 7 of them live and numerous compilations of their greatest hits, currently the band continues “Live” thanks to Taylor and May continuing to use Queen's name.
The film of the same name 2018, Bohemian Rhapsody, awarded four Oscars, two BAFTAs and two Golden Globes, has invited new generations to know the history of this mythical group and to enjoy music that doesn't age, on the contrary, each new replay allows you to discover new samples of your genius.
What are we going to do in this workshop
- We'll dive into Queen's story.
- We'll analyze Freddie Mercury's unmatched voice and technique.
- We will uncover his secrets and find his genius as an arranger of voices.
- We will learn to capture the public's attention with our stage presence.
- We will delve both into queen's iconic themes and other songs of equal quality but less well known.
- We'll sing a Queen theme as if we were at Wembley Arena itself., applying everything worked.
Because geniuses never die
All audiences: both beginners and intermediate level of singing
Place, Date and time:
Bailén, 215 – 08037 Barcelona / 18 January 2020, of 16.30 h to 19.30 h
Price: 60 €
(Special price for students, 45 €)