Tu voz me suena Singing workshop
All singers have their own “seal” when singing. If we look carefully we can study how he uses a particular vocal resource, the parts of the vocal tract that influence the modulation and its sound emission, his linguistic accent, attacks, customs…
But what happens when instead of limiting ourselves only to observe and study the technique of a singer and his way of interpreting, we imitate him?
So that our new chant workshop was born Tu voz me suena 🙂
A Workshop of three hours with which learn to imitate different singers through an exhaustive technical voice analysis.
What are we going to do in this workshop
- We will make a brief introduction to the concept imitation.
- We will heat up the voice and work the technical basics (chest voice, head voice, mixed voice, larynx, oral and nasal resonators, twang, language, attacks…).
- We will analyze different singers like Britney Spears, Shakira, Eros Ramazzotti, Bruno Mars, Anastacia, Amaia Montero, Ana Torroja and some more.
- We will give you a header from the book Estill Voice Training System where write down the “recipes” characteristics of each singer to then implement imitations.
- Individually, we will sing the theme chosen by each student for this workshop.
Because in Espai Coriveu any singer's inimitable
Students with an intermediate level of singing
Place, Date and time:
Bailén, 215 – 08037 Barcelona / 11 th of may of 2019, from 16.30 h to 19.30 h
(Special price for students, 40€)