Musicians as diverse as Carly Rae Jepsen, Bill Withers or Coldplay have something in common: their successes can help us win the battle against sleep and do more bearable when waking.
This is what says the music psychologist David. M. Greenberg, has developed a list of twenty songs to start the day with optimism and energy. The three main features of this musical list is that all songs are constructive, positive and highly rhythmic.
Greenberg has highlighted the difficulty of this research carried out after an arduous process, because of what The Awakening is a unique event in every person, during which we struggle to pass from the state of lethargy and moodiness which is hearing the alarm, an alertness and optimism that allows us to enjoy a good day.
From our musical selection may depend on our mood
Science shows, once again, that music in all its forms affects our emotional state and physiology. The expert chosen these songs because they get our heart stays between 100 and 130 beats per minute heart rate, ideal for rhythm and start moving humorous experience.
Therefore, hereinafter, to face the day with energy, plus coffee, tea or your usual breakfast sure to have on hand this 20 themes!
1. Coldplay – Live life.
2. St. Lucia – Elevate.
3. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis – Downtown.
4. Bill Withers – Lovely Day.
5. Avicii – Wake Me Up.
6. Pentatonix – Cant Sleep Love.
7. Demi Lovato – Confident.
8. Arcade Fire – Wake Up.
9. Hailee Steinfeld – Love Myself.
10. Sam Smith – Money On My Mind.
11. Esperanza Spalding – I Cant Help It.
12. John Newman – Come and Get It.
13. Felix Jaehn – Ain’t Nobody (Loves Me Better)
14. Mark Ronson – Feel Right.
15. Clean Bandit – Rather Be.
16. Katrina and the Waves – Walking on Sunshine.
17. Imagine Dragons – On Top of the World.
18. MisterWives – Reflections.
19. Carly Rae Jepsen – Warm Blood.
20. iLoveMemphis – Hit The Quan.